Asystent rodziny, opieka zdrowotna – Anglia
For Adults and Children in Enfield and Haringey regions. Edenvale Care Limited is a registered domiciliary care agency, committed to provide the best possible quality of personal care and support for clients with learning and physical disability. We provide a personal care and support service that is tailored to meet the clients’ assessed needs within their own homes.
Edenvale Care is looking to recruit potential carers to join our team of carers in delivering quality care to our clients with Learning and Physical Disabilities. We are committed to professional and personal development and having a well-trained team of carers and support workers who will enjoy, thrive professionally and personally and excel in whatever they do.
Responsibilities and duties will include the following:-
If you believe that you are able to make valuable contribution to the lives of our clients then we would like to hear from you.
• Demonstrate a caring and supportive attitude towards our clients.
• Have good communication skills and be organised.
• Self-motivated and be able to work on your initiative.
• Be reliable, flexible and adaptable.
• Sensitive to the needs of others.
• Ability to work as part of a team who share a common goal to deliver quality and safe care.
• Committed to delivering high quality care and support.
• Be committed to continuous professional development to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Please do contact us
Jeśli natrafisz na jakiś problem to skontaktuj się z administratorem serwisu: firstname.lastname@example.org