Kierownik budowy, brygadzista – praca w Anglii
Budownictwo i Remonty
We are currently looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join the Klimstar team. The successful candidate will work on a multiple high-end residential projects, values ranging from £1M – £5M
● Contracts /Project Management, including site programs, progress reports, site inspections, cost reporting, tender analysis etc
● Management of employees and subcontractors
● Responsibility for the profit and loss, for the construction phase of the project, and the successful completion of projects within specified dates and timelines
● Reading and accurately interpreting contract documents, programmes, drawings and technical specifications
● Ensure variations are costed, agreed and adhered to, in writing and in line with the project plans
● Meetings with clients and clients’ design teams.
The ideal candidate should have:
● A very good technical understanding of various aspects of residential building, from basement construction, new builds to high specification fit outs.
● Ability to manage multiple projects and conflicting deadlines
● Ability to work autonomously and as part of a project team
● Previous experience with high-end residential construction projects is essential
● Verifiable references from previous employers
● High standard of organisation and time management
● Ability to act on own initiative and self-motivated, with a positive attitude
● Be effective in all forms of communication
● Flexible, with good attention to detail and demanding a high-quality level from themselves and colleagues
● Ability to manage and travel between multiple projects
Interested candidates, please forward your CV.
Many Thanks, Klimstar Ltd
Jeśli natrafisz na jakiś problem to skontaktuj się z administratorem serwisu: firstname.lastname@example.org